Report Security Issues
If you've found a security vulnerability on Bhloenath.com, we encourage you to message us immediately. we'll review all legitimate vulnerability reports
and can do our utmost to quickly resolve the matter . Before you report, please review this document, including fundamentals , bounty program, reward guidelines, and what shouldn't be reported.
If you suits the principles below when reporting a security issue to Bhloenath.com we'll not initiate a lawsuit or enforcement investigation against you in response to your report.
- We ask that:
You give us reasonable time to review and repair
a haulyou report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
You don’t interact with
a privateaccount (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
You make an honest faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction
of knowledgeand interruption or degradation of our services.
- You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, like attempted compromise of sensitive company data or trying to hunt out additional issues.)
You do not violate
the otherapplicable laws or regulations.
- Bounty Program
We recognize and reward security researchers who help us keep people safe by reporting vulnerabilities in our services. Monetary bounties for such reports are entirely at Bhloenath.com discretion, supported risk, impact, and other factors. To potentially qualify for a bounty, you initially
got to meet subsequent requirements:
- Adhere to our fundamentals (see above).
Report a security bug: that's , identify a vulnerability in our services or infrastructure which creates a security or privacy risk. (Note that Bhloenath.com ultimately determines the danger of
a drag, which many bugs aren't security issues.)
- Submit your report via our security center. Please don't contact employees.
If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating
a haul, inform disclose this in your report.
We investigate and answer all valid reports.
because of the numberof reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations supported risk and other factors, and it's going totake a fasttime before you receive a reply.
the properto publish reports.
Our rewards are supported the impact of a vulnerability. we'll update the program over time supported feedback, so please give us feedback on any
an area of the program you think that that that that that we'll improve on.
- Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report isn't detailed enough to breed the matter , the matter won't be eligible for bounty.
- When duplicates occur, we award
the primaryreport that we'll completely reproduce.
- Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue
are becomingto be awarded one bounty.
- We determine bounty reward supported
a selectionof things , including (but not limited to) impact, simple exploitation, and quality of the report. We specifically note the bounty rewards, these are listed under.
- Amounts below are the utmost we'll pay per level. We aim to be fair, all reward amounts are at our discretion. Critical severity Vulnerabilities: Vulnerabilities that cause a privilege escalation on the platform from unprivileged to admin, allows remote code execution, financial theft, etc.
- Remote Code Execution
- Remote Shell/Command Execution
- Vertical Authentication bypass
- SQL Injection that leaks targeted data
- Get full access to accounts
High severity Vulnerabilities: Vulnerabilities that affect
the safety of the platform including the processes it supports.
- Lateral authentication bypass
Disclosure of important information within
Stored XSS for
- Local file inclusion
- Insecure handling of authentication cookies
Medium severity Vulnerabilities: Vulnerabilities that affect multiple users,
and need little or no user interaction to trigger.
- Common logic design flaws and business process defects
- Insecure object of the verb References
Low severity Vulnerabilities: Issues that affect singular users
and need interaction or significant prerequisites (MITM) to trigger.
- Open redirect
- Reflective XSS
- Low sensitivity Information leaks
- Customers Support 24/7
Phone: +44 7596 829579